Tuesday, October 2, 2007

We are off to a great start!


Wow! We have had a very busy September here in the art room at MCPS. I returned from my maternity leave the last week in August and the students have been so very sweet. They always ask how "baby Charlie" is doing and always want frequent updates on his development. It is so cute! I am so thankful for the few extra weeks I had with Charlie but I missed the students here and we are back in the "swing of things" now. I hope that this BLOG will be a great way to keep you up to date with all the activities going on in the art room. I will post photos of student work and make note of the projects that different classes are involved in. I love this photograph of our classroom watercolor packs. I will often sit them in the sun outside of my room to dry out. They looked so pretty laying out there together that I had to take a picture! Enjoy this window into our little art world.