Thursday, October 16, 2008

Art Show Preperations!


Wow! It's been a while since I posted. I really like to post pictures of students working on their art but when I am busy helping them, I never remember to take photos! I decided to not let that keep me from keeping up with this blog and to post pictures of finished work with the occasional "action" shot thrown in.

The students have been working hard to create their art for the First Art Works show for the evening of November 13th! I loved working with this company last year and the show was so successful, we decided to do it again. The Spring is such a busy time for everyone with sports, dance, and the end of the year rush. We thought that a Fall event would be fresh and fun. If you decide to purchase the frame that your child's art is displayed in or reproductions, they will make great holiday gifts for family! Here are some photos of last years First Art Works Show.